1. Cheques should be crossed "Account Payee Only" and make payable to the "valuers Registration Board".
  2. Certified copies of your educational and professional certificates where where applicable should be enclosed with this application.Original certificates when called for may be either delivered at the Board's offices or sent by registered post. No responsibility can be accepted by the Board for lost certificates.
  3. Give full details of your professional experience and employment record during th last five years starting from your present appointment
  4. If granted exemption from any sections,stages or parts of any examination this should be stated.

Basic Details